Saturday, June 12, 2010

Alpha Renamed and My New Personal Website

One of the things I'm doing in the run up to September 1st is building a personal website to help promote myself and my writing. Please drop by and have a look, and tell me what you think. It can be found at:

www.pabaines.com

The planet on the front page is the work of Zoë Demaré (http://newauthors.wordpress.com/author/bubblegumninja/).

Also, my novel has been given a new name. Since I began writing it I have always referred to it as 'Alpha' and the name stuck but really needed to be given some thought. Some ideas were thrown into the pot by the Splashdown authors and we have settled on 'Alpha Redemption'. The theme of redemption is at the very heart of the story, so the name suits very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment